Looking For Companies That Buy Houses ?
Here Are Some Pros & Cons And How The Process Works.
Who are these companies that buy houses? And are they legitimate? Continue reading to find out more.
I’m sure you have seen signs posted in your neighborhood or herd some companies that buy houses reviews from friends or family. Otherwise, you would not have landed here. Are you wondering if they are these companies that buy houses legitimate and if they be trusted? The short answer is…. yes! Every industry will always have people that are only looking to take advantage of people down on their luck. This includes people or companies that are fishing for your money after natural disasters. Not only is this downright wrong it is impossible to prevent it from popping up.
Although, there are legitimate companies out there, you must proceed with this process using caution. It is a good idea to understand how much it might cost to repair your house, since you are probably selling your house as is. If you do not do your due diligence this process might come across as a scam. If someone does not understand the risks of selling your house to people that buy houses or know what to expect from a cash buyer and they got less money than expected, this would lead someone to believe they got scammed. In reality, when selling your house you need to weigh the pros and cons.
Do you need to sell your house fast? This could be for several different reasons including needing to sell your house during a divorce to pay for taxes, divorce lawyer fees or to prevent your house from going into foreclosure. All of these reasons make selling to a cash buyer a reasonable option as it would cost more to sell your house in the traditional fashion. The traditional fashion meaning listing your house with a real estate agent, posting your house on the MLS – hoping it sells at the highest possible price, staging your house, showing the house and paying to fix up your house along with all the fees involved in the sale. Cash buyers make money, but not all of them strive to get the most money possible from the seller. Some home buyers that pay with cash genuinely want to help people in tight situations.
What are some reasons someone would want to sell their house fast?
- Divorce – A couple selling their house during divorce may want to sell the house and divide the sale between them. Typically when couples reach the point of wanting to sell their house they are constantly fighting over who might stay in the house till it’s sold or keep the house after the divorce. They might also be dealing with any child custody issues and need to pay for lawyers or think about child support/maintenance payments.
- Distressed Property Owners – Considering a homeowner with a distressed property would be if someone did not keep up with the proper maintenance and the house will no longer pass inspection.
- Inherited or Probate Property – This is when someone inherits a piece of property and doesn’t want to keep the house – doesn’t want to live in it and does not want to take the time to sell it the traditional way.
- Distressed Landlords – This is someone who owns a rental property and does not want to deal with their tenants anymore. They are tired of chasing people for rent payments, turning over their property in-between renters and the costs associated with it.
Things To Know Before You Sell Your House Fast
- Do not take offense – Home buyer companies are a business and need to make money. With that being said everything is open for negotiation. If you feel you are given a low ball offer don’t feel insulted instead ask questions about why the offer is what it is. This is where it is important to know what your house is worth but understand that your emotional connection to your home does not increase property value. Sometimes it can be hard to understand that all the blood, sweat and tears poured into your house do not always increase the value of the house.
- Neighborhood value – The sales in your neighborhood drastically change the look and feel of any neighborhood and often times it is for the worst……. If many people on the same street put their houses on the market at the same time it can change how you sell your house and how much you will get for it. You can also research your property on Zillow to find out what the latest trends in the market are.
- Pressure, pressure, pressure – Some “We Buy Houses Fast” companies may use high pressure sales tactics. Unfortunately, some companies are only out to get the most money out of you they possibly can but if you come prepared and research your home value and your neighborhood you will not be taken advantage of. If you don’t feel comfortable negotiating it could be a good idea to find a real estate agent to help you work through the deal and make sure your needs are being considered.
- Are they legitimate companies? – In some cases these companies are looking to make a quick buck and do not keep your best interest in mind. Not all companies are out to take advantage of you and truly want to help. The best part of selling your home to a company that buys houses is that it allows you to skip all the hassles of selling your home with a realtor or selling your home by yourself. It is important to do your due diligence and research the home buyer company so you don’t get taken advantage of.
Looking For Companies That Buy Houses For Cash? We’ll Buy Your House Any Condition!
We Buy Milwaukee Fixer Upper Houses Fast!
… And Give You A Fair Cash Offer
Selling a house can be stressful, time-consuming, and expensive. We can eliminate that stress and give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your house hassles are completely done – without having to fix it up, show it, wait for buyer financing, or evict the tenants. And, it all happens SO FAST.
We work with people every week who need to sell their house fast.
From people in foreclosure, going through a divorce, relocating and can’t sell their house, those who own a vacant house they don’t want to deal with any more… to landlords tired of dealing with tenants, people who inherited a house they don’t want, good folks who lost their job and just can’t afford the payment any more and can’t afford to pay a real estate agent their fees to sell it, to people who owe more on their house than it’s worth and listing with an agent just isn’t an option.
What all of these people we help have in common is…
- They deserve to receive fair treatment
- They need a quick solution that puts cash in their pocket right away
- They shouldn’t have to pay all of the extra cash for real estate agent fees, closing fees, etc.
- They just want to end the headache this house is giving them
… and we can help them achieve all of these.
If you want to sell your house, just fill out the quick form below. Or give us a call right now at (262) 288-0580.
Sell Your Fixer Upper House Now
Fill out the quick form below or call us at (262) 288-0580 to get an offer on your house TODAY!
So Who Are We?
Sparks Property Investors LLC is the Milwaukee area’s most respected house buying service. We are a highly experienced home buying team that is focused on helping homeowners like you to sell your house fast, without any hassle, games, or fees, and we’re committed to delivering this service with transparency and integrity throughout the entire experience.
We buy houses all over the country, including Milwaukee and surrounding areas. We know the area, which means our home buying team can help you sell your house fast no matter where it is or what condition it’s in (and even if there are tenants).
We are not agents who are trying to sell your house to others. We are professional house buyers, which means we have our own cash and are ready to buy. We can even make you an offer on the spot. Once we make you an offer you can choose whether or not you want to take that offer (and you can even shop it around if you want, talk it over with others, and think about it before deciding). We have a strict no-pressure policy, and our many previous clients love it and are proof that it works. We want to help you Sell your House Fast For Cash In Milwaukee so you can leave your stressful house behind you.
Call Us Now at (262) 288-0580 or fill out the quick form to get started.