Selling Your House To An Investor Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
Do you need a cash offer today? Are you looking for an investor to buy your house? If your looking to sell your house fast for cash look no further! Sparks Property Investors LLC buys houses in and around Milwaukee (and other areas too!). Here is a link to a recent blog post of ours that talks about How we buy houses in Milwaukee…… We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Since we pay with cash, we’re able to close quickly… and on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us we make a no obligations offer and there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent or try to sell it on your own. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
If you use an investor to buy your house you don’t need to worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter what your property looks like, or the location!
Contact us today to see what we can offer you for your house…
What Are The Benefits Of Selling To A Real Estate Investor?
- Selling your home to an investor (cash buyer) allows you to skip fixing up your home, hosting those annoying showings, and the expensive staging costs along with many more hassles. You are able to arrange a more flexible closing timeline to coordinate with the purchase of your next home or residence.
- Many cash buyers intend to repair and resell your property, so you might be able to cut a short-term deal to remain in your home if that’s suitable for you. This will give the new homeowner an income on the house while he or she does the repairs or other projects they intend to do. You have to remember investors will need to make money off your property because they are a business. Cash buyers will try to get your house at the lowest possible price but it is important to remember they are buying your house as-is. Investors that buy your property might want to turn your property in to a rental property, or they might just want to flip and sell the house, either way it can be a win-win situation for everyone.
- A cash sale makes fewer sales fall through. We all know the very familiar scenario of accepting an offer only to lose the buyers at the last minute when they can’t seem to qualify for a loan. After the all cash offer is passed along, there’s no backing out. These cash sales normally close in 1 to 3 weeks compared to about 4 to 7 weeks for a conventional sale. And remember all cash sales are typically “as is,” so there’s no major repainting and repairs needed before the sale is final.
- Many people who are behind on their mortgage payments may be in fear of foreclosure will work with investors for this reason. They want to get out of the property quickly, and many cash buyers can help them in that situation. We can always help homeowners understand what foreclosure is and how to sell their house.
- There are also those unfortunate times of selling your house during divorce. Here is a great article with a few tips on selling your house during divorce. We work with homeowners during this difficult and emotional experience, all the time
Wondering How The Process Works?
- Tell us about your property
- If it meets our criteria, we’ll contact you to set up a quick appointment.
- We’ll present you with a fair written, win-win, no-obligation cash offer.
- We close at a local reputable title company, cash in your hands within a matter of days. Tell us about your property
What is our time frame: Once we get your info, we’re typically able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 48 hours. From there, we can close quickly… or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check in your hand the very same day!).